The SDS100 includes all the advanced features you’ve come to expect from a Uniden scanner, including:
- Customizable Colour Display
- Trunktracker X
- APCO P25 Phase I and II
- Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunking
- MotoTRBO Capacity + and Connect + **
- DMR Tier III **
- Hytera XPT **
- Single-Channel DMR **
- NXDN 4800 and 9600 **
- EDACS ProVoice **
- Location-Based Scanning
- USA/Canada Radio Database
- ZIP Code Selection for Easy Setup
- Close Call™ RF Capture with Do Not Disturb
- 8 GB microSD
- Soft Keys for Intelligent UI
- Recording, Playback, and Replay
- Temporary Avoid
- Fire Tone-Out Alert
- System Analysis and Discovery
- CTCSS/DCS/NAC/RAN/Colour Code Decoding
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert
- Enhanced Dynamic Memory
- Pre-emptive Trunking Priority
- Fully Customizable Scanning with your own Favourites Lists
- Backlit Keypad
- Channel Volume Offset
- PC Programming and Control
- USB Connectivity and Charging
- Weekly Database Updates
- Free Sentinel Software keeps the SDS100 database and memory up to date
- Included Li-Ion Battery
- Frequency Coverage:
- 25-512 MHz
- 758-824 MHz
- 849-869 MHz
- 894-960 MHz
- 1240-1300 MHz
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- True 1/Q Receiver, design for improved digital performance in simulcast area
- Rugged / Weather Resistant IPX4
- Li-ion Battery
- Improved Ul with 3 contextual soft-keys that change function based on the current operation
- Customizable Colour LCD: User can modify colour and what is displayed in each display field
- Close Call RF Capture
- Trunking and Conventional
- Location Based Scanning
- Quick Key System Access
- PC Programmable using free Sentinel Software
- Weather Resistant IPX4
- High Capacity Li-ion Battery
- 8 GB microSD Card
** Note: Out of the box DMR, NXDN and ProVoice are not activated.
For activation the user has to purchase the activation keys for these 3 systems.
Purchase can be done online from Uniden server.
Purchase instructions can be found in the box.
Prices: DMR Euro 55, NXDN Euro 50, ProVoice Euro 50.
Not everyone wants to listen to the various trunking systems.
Not all of these systems are used in every country.
ProVoice for example is not used in Europe.
NXDN is not used in all European countries
For using the trunking technology, also when only listening to it, Uniden has to pay royalties.
That is why Uniden decided that the activation key for each of these 3 trunking systems has to be purchased.
1 Pc of Scanner
1 Pc of AC Adapter EU/UK
1 Pc of USB Cable
1 Pc of Micro SD card (installed)
1 Pc of Lithium Ion Battery Pack (3,7 Volt, 5400 mAh, 19,8 Wh)
1 Pc of SMA-BNC Antenna Adapter
1 Pc of SMA (Male) Antenna'
1 Pc of Belt Clip
1 Pc of User Manual English